15 Human Broken Bones Real X-Rays, reveal a detailed look at common breaks to a variety of human bones. Hold up to the light or use on a light table. Includes 15 X-rays of femoral shaft fracture, radius fracture, supracondylar humerus fracture, phalangel fracture, monteggia fracture, patella fracture, ulna and radius fractures, hip dislocation, compression fracture of lumbar spine, calcaneous fracture, tibia/fibula fractures, dislocated shoulder, clavicle fracture, metatarsal fracture, and skull fracture.
- Femoral shaft fracture
- Radius fracture, supracondylar humerus
- Fracture, phalangel fracture, monteggia
- Fracture, patella fracture, ulna and radius
- Fractures, hip dislocation, compression
- Fracture of lumbar spine, calcaneous fracture,
- Tibia/fibula fractures, dislocated shoulder
- Clavicle fracture, metatarsal fracture, skull fracture.
Used in Medical Schools Offices, Schools educational radiography programs and practicing X-Ray & students experience training.