Corix 70 Dental X-Ray Systems Dent-X Kodak Corix Sigma Gendex Genus Portable Intraoral
Corix 70 Plus USV Digital X-Ray System
Remote Controller Kit
Simply select the desired tooth and patient size, and you're on your way. A powerful microprocessor automatically chooses the exposure time, according to the type and position of the tooth, patient size, film or digital sensor; with automatic compensation for the main voltage variation. Manual override is optional if required. Long Reach Double Positioning Arm: The long reach scissors arm moves effortlessly through a wide area, yet folds compactly when not in use. The scissors arm allows ease of positioning and drift free stability. Corix 70 Plus-USV: Conditions in your practice will dictate where to perform x-ray examinations. With the Corix 70 Plus-USV you can choose the option that best fits your needs. Remote Controller: A new generation of small size, 3 digit remote controller with a 1/100 of a second resolution, fully compatible with the fastest film or a film less digital imaging system. 9 factory pre-set memories, patient size, film or digital sensor, or manual override if required. Automatic compensation for the main voltage variations. All of above and more in a controller that fits into the palm of your hand. optional Remote Timer Configuration, should the controller be located outside the operatory. A Hand Held Exposure Timer is Included with System.
- 70 KVP-8mA Tube head
- Hand held digital exposure timer
- Microprocessor will automatically choose the exposure time, according to the type and position of the tooth, patient size, film or digital sensor.
- Full protection against x-ray tube overheating: the microprocessor will set the minimum cooling period between exposures, thus extending the tube head life.
- Fully compatible with the fastest film or a film-less digital imaging system
- One arm reach: 71 1/8"
- Rated Line Voltage - 120V +/- 10%, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption - 1.050 KW max @ 132V.a.c.
- Rated Tube Potential - 70 KVp +/- 7% (single phrase, self rectufying)
- Rated Tube Current - 8mA +/- 15% @ 120V.a.c.
- Exposure Time Range - 0.03 to 3.00 s in steps of 0.01s
- Minimum Focal Spot to Skin Distance - 200mm (8")
- Radiation Leakage @ 1m - Less than 50 mR/h
- Focal Spot - 0.8 x 0.8 mm
- Total Filtration - 2mm Al eq
- Net Weight - 40kg.
- Shipping Weight - 46kg.
- Shipping Dimensions - 2 boxes: 111x34x19cm; 86x34x33cm