IntraOs 70 Blue X X-Ray System Intraoral
IntraOS 16" Wall Plate
IntraOS Remote Mount Kit
IntraOs 70 Intraoral X-Ray: is a traditional dental X-ray designed to face the most demanding needs of the dental profession both when using traditional films and digital imaging receptors. The main feature of the system is the great energy offering obtained by combining the voltage potential of 70kVp and the anodic current of 7mA with a wide range of exposure times, from 60ms to 3.2sec. The small focal spot, the beam limiting device, and the penetration power of a 70kVp radiation beam, make the best combination of technical parameters which grant sharp images with good radiographic contrast for optimal detail perception. Features such as grid control action, and compensation of mains fluctuations, assure consistent film blackening in a wide range of operating conditions, thus granting high diagnostic quality shots. This system comes equipped with the AutoSet timer, offering the best flexibility of use. The AutoSet timer has a flat keyboard and is controlled by a microprocessor. It features an anatomical selection of technique factors, programmed selections according to tooth type and patient size, manual override (plus, minus) if required, digital display of selected values, dose reduction for digital receptors, pre-settings of film sensitivity, automatic compensation of line voltage fluctuations, full protection against tube over-heating with accurate cool-down control, and X-ray cut-off with "dead-man" control switch functionality.
- 70 KVP - 7mA Tube head
- Exposure times, from 60ms to 3.25 sec
- Compatible with traditional films as well as low radiation dose digital sensors
- Electronic timer microprocessor controlled, with flat keyboard; automatic setting of exposure time from 60ms to 3.2 sec through object programmed selection according to tooth type and patient size.
- Three arm reaches: 70", 80", 88"
- Type: Grid-Control Action
- Line Voltage: 120 VAC, 50/60Hz.
- Line Current: 8 A
- High Voltage Potential: 70KVP.
- Anodic Current: 7 mA
- Focal Spot: 0.8 IEC 336/1982
- Duty Cycle: 1/30
- Skin Distance: 20cm Circular Radiation Field diameter 6 cm
- Coaxial connection, free
- rotation in horizontal plane
- Weight: 14lbs
- Weight .... 2.5 Pounds
- Size .... 14" x 7" x 3
- Wall support
- Short, medium, and long
- extension arms 17 3/4, 27 1/2, and 35 1/2" Inches Long.
- Folding arm; useful reach of 55", 65", or 72 3/4" with short, medium or long extension arm respectively
- Wall support
- Line voltage: 115VAC, 50/60Hz
- Microprocessor controlled functionality
- Zero-crossing power switching
- Automatic setting of exposure time by object selection
- Relaxation Time .... 3 to 60 Sec.
- Frequency .... 2 to 150 Hz. (selectable)
- Intensity Knobs .... 8 (selectable 0 to 10)
- Auto Shutoff .... (selectable 0 to 60 min.) Manual setting of exposure time from 60 ms to 3.2s (plus or minus, 18 steps)
- Child or Adult patient selection
- Low dose" setting for digital receptors
- Hand-switch provided with 10" coiled cord
- Automatic compensation of mains fluctuations selectable on request
- Back-up Timer
- Timer and hand-switch can be remotely mounted
Used in Dental Offices, Schools educational programs and practicing Pediatric X-Ray Dental Work & students experience training . American-Made, every step in the production of the Dental X-Ray Radiation Protection: Aprons, Eye Glasses