Periodontal Disease Model With Calculus Deposits Gum Bone Loss Disease
Periodontal Dental Model
Periodontal hygiene model 32 teeth show bone loss calculus gum disease. Soft Pink Silicone Material Gingivae is sectioned interproximally and through the buccal at the mid line. Gingivae can opens, allowing easy Patient Demonstration Periodontal Disease or During Students discussions.
Normal side demonstrating: normal teeth securely held in place and are not removable. Normal healthy bone & tissue.
Periodontal affected side demonstrating: Periodontal Disease Affected Areas with Calculus Deposits, Bone Loss. On the Periodontal affected side, the teeth are anatomically rooted and are held in place with adhesive to demonstrate mobility.
Excellent Model for Dental Schools Education, Doctors Office Patient Demonstrations.
Periodontal Dental Model With Calculus Included:
- Typodont with 32 teeth
- silicone material gingivae
- Normal side:
- Normal Healthy Bone & Tissue
- Teeth Securely held in place and are not removable
- Periodontal Side Demonstrating:
- Anatomically Rooted held in place with Adhesive to Demonstrate Mobility
- Periodontal Affected Gum,
- Bone Loss Areas
- Calculus on Teeth
- Gingivae is Sectioned for demonstration During Patient or Students Discussions
Excellent Model Made for Dental Schools. Used in Dental Schools in educational programs and Periodontal Techniques Training. Students practice work & experience training. In Dental offices for patient's demonstrations and also for legal presentations. American-Made, every step in the production of the Dental Manikins