Qi Gong Massager Universal Professional New Generation New Improved Model FDA 510K One Or Two Transducers
Replacement Transducer For Infrasonic QIGong Machine
This Infrasonic Qi Gong Massager Universal Machine was Developed by Researcher and Original Inventor of Qi Gong Massager, Dr. Simon Wang, M.D., Ph.D. Dr. Simon Wang and his team has been searching and working on scientifical base on Qi Gong and other eastern Healing Arts. After medical training in China (M.D.), he continued to complete his Master degree in acupuncture and Ph.D.degree in neuroendocrinology and post-doctoral work from the West. He studied and conducted medical research in Melbourne, Australia, Boston, Massachusetts and Los Angeles, California, USA and China. He has published numerous scientific papers on neuroscience and books. In the East, it is believed that health and longevity can be achieved and maintained by cultivation and promotion of one's own mind and body, proceeding through practices of meditation, breath control and body postures. This art is called Qi Gong (QiKung) in China, and Yoga in India.
Massager latest design, professional Model with a New High - Tech Technology. It Is redesigned to deliver: More Power, More Accuracy More Random Frequency, and Up Grated New Heavy Duty Transducer. Qi Gong Massager utilizes Alpha Rhythm waves at the Low Frequency 8 -14hz. and Amplitudes altered in High or Low. This Therapeutic Vibrations Promoting Synchronize the Body Parts, to Penetrate Deep in Tissues and travel far reaching sites. The Qi Gong Massager Machine consists of two parts: a low - frequency (8 - 14Hz.) Signal Generator, and Build In Acoustic Transducer, ( Additional External Transducer Optional ) which transmits a low frequency Infrasonic vibration wave. You can order Extra External Transducer and use it simultaneously with transducer build-in. This increase effect, and faster results. QiGong Massager Machine Combines Ancient Chinese Wisdom and Modern Technology for treatment of Relieve Minor Aches and Pains, Relax Body Muscles, Increase Circulation. The Infrasound QiGong Massanic stimulation of the Infrasound Pro-Massager activates cal Tissue, moving Stagnant Fluids out of Painful Areas thereby drawing in fresh, Oxygenated Fluids and to Enhance Body Homeostasis - Self Healing Process, Reducing Swelling and Relaxing Tense Muscles. You can use the Massager with Build-In Infrasonic Transducer to sit, lie, or lean on. Or attach the optional External Heavy Duty Transducer and treat other body areas at the same time for enhanced effects. Or a second person can use Qi Gong External Transducer same time. Select: Two or One Transducer when ordering! Voltage Power: 220v or 110v - Optional, Aluminum Carrying Case - Optional.
The Infrasound Qi Gong Pro-Massager has FDA 501K listing as safe for home or Doctors Office use, and reimbursable by many insurance companies if recommended by your doctor.
One year manufacturing defects warrantee
See More Accessories For QiGong Massagers
QiGong Deluxe Upgraded Features
- External Transducer Heavy Duty, Cord 9' long ---- Optional
- Internal Build in Transducer ---------------------- Included
- Frequency Generator - State of the Art - High Technology
- Shipped in a Special Impact Protected, Styrofoam Packaged Box.
- 24 Month Warranty on Manufacturing Defects.
- Buttons Select Auto Shut/Off Timer -- 10, 20, 30min.
- Buttons Select Frequency Intensity -- Low, Mid, High
Effect Low Frequency Acoustic Signal On Human Body
- Increase Local Circulation
- Relieve Minor Aches & Pains
- Relax Body Muscles.
- Rejuvenation on Cells
- Promotes Body Self Healing
- Helps Move Toxins From Cells
- Raises temperature In the Tissue
- Improvement In Lymphatic System
- Expansion In The Capillary Vessels
Qigong Deluxe Massager Indications For Use
- Intended to use: The Qi Gong Massager Machine Can Increase Local Circulation, Relieve Minor Aches and Pains, and Relax Body Muscles. It can be applied to different parts of the body according to the conditions, such as: Back Pains, Sciatica, Arthritic Pains, Sports Injuries, Chronic Pains, Body Stress, Fatigue, Muscle Spasms and Cramps, Tennis Elbow, Deep Tissue Massage, Acupressure, Qi Gong Exercise and Etc... It is safe to use and effective.
- The Infrasonic QiGong Massager Machine has FDA 501K listing, as safe for office & home use and reimbursable by many insurance companies if recommended by your doctor
- It is safe to use and effective. The intensity should be selected at LOW or MEDIUM or HIGH according to comfort, area, and body condition. LOW should be selected for the area of head and for children, and MEDIUM or HIGH for most applications. Suggested use is 10-20 minutes each session, 1-2 times per day for a period of 5-7 days.
- For example, in chronic back pain, the massager is applied to the affected area for 10-20 minutes at medium or high intensity each use, 1-2 times per day and continuously for 5-7 days
Technical Specifications Deluxe QiGong Massager:
- Voltage --------100volt or 220volt
- Frequency ----- 8 ~ 14hz.
- Power Cord ---10' Cord Grounded
- External Transducers 9' cord - Optional
- Internal Transducer -- Included
- Frequency Generator-Include
- Users Manual ----- Included
- Auto Shut/Off Timer - 10, 20, 30min.
- Buttons --- Timing Set 10, 20, 30min.
- Intensity Button --- Low, Mid, High
- Button --- Power On/Off
- Treatment Indication Points - Included
- External Transducer Cord --- 10' long
- European Power 220v. -- Optional
WARNING: Do not substitute use of this device for the treatment of a physician. The safety of the machine for use during pregnancy or birth has not been established. Pregnant women are urged to consult with their physician. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use with fever or body temperature over 100° F. It should not used with unexplained calf pain. CONTRAINDICATION: Not recommended for patients with heart diseases. Do not place it over pacemakers or any implanted apparatus. Do not place it over the eyes.
High fever, open pulmonary tuberculosis, serious arteriosclerosis, tendency of bleeding, over the eyes, when body is wet, if pregnant, swollen inflamed area, with hypertension must avoid head application. Keep out of the reach of children.