Best Torso Model ever made! Highly Detailed, articulated, Durable, bendable, Superb Quality. This Skeletal Torso will make the "Complex Bone Muscle Relationship" easy to understand and learn. Popular Torso Model for medical school student's education, for demonstrations to patients, professional offices, legal presentations.
- Flexible Spine with Rib Cage and Shoulder Girdles showing the Cervical Plexus and the Branchial Plexus, also showing Suboccipital Triangle, and Greater Occipital Nerve, Interior, Medius and Posterior Scalenus. Longus Capitis and Longus Colli muscles. Great for showing Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. Also in (Thoracic region) Intertransverse long and short Rotators.
- The right shoulder is fully articulated featuring the trapezoid Ligament, Conoid Ligament, Superior Transverse Scapular Ligament, Coracoacromial Ligament, Cracohumerial Ligament, Transversal Humerial Ligament, Middle Glenohumerial Ligament, Capsule of Shoulder Joint and Tendon of Bicep Longhead. Also muscles of Rotator Cuff, Supraspinatus, Infraspinatus, Teres Minor, Teres Major and Suscapularias. Lumbar Region has Quadratus Lumborium, Piriformis, Psoas Major, Iliacus, Lumbar Section of Multidfidus, Erector Spinae, Gluteus Minimus and Medius, Superior and Inferior Gemallus and Obtutator Internus muscles. Sacrospinous Ligament is also shown.
- Facet Syndrome at L4-L5 sciatic nerves and Lamina of Sacrum. L4 and L5 shows degeneration in the bones. Iliolumbar, Sacrospinous, Sacrotuberous Interior & Superior Gemellus, Gluteus Min. & Medius, Cut of Obturator Intimas. Vertebral Body, Spinous and Traverse Processes, Vertebral Notch, and Spinal Canal
- Complete Pelvis, Sacrum, Occipital Bone, and Vertebral Artery, all Spinal Nerve Branches, Femur Heads, Brain Stem, Cerebellum, and Herniated Lumbar Disc (Herniated Disk are interchangeable with Normal Disk, included).
Most Important Muscles: Periformis Muscle, Faced Syndrome, Medius & Post, Scalenus, Brachial Plexus, Sciatic Nerve, Suboccipital Triangle, Rotators, Longi,
& Breves Muscle, Intertranspinales, Quadratus Lumborum, Lumbar Section Of Multidfidus, Iliacus Muscle.
- Constructed with the best available materials and technology, to last!
- Durable, soft, flexible, colored polyurethane rubber muscles, attached with strong flexible bungee cord for dynamic banding and stretching demonstrations.
- Chrome plated flex tube for super flexibility
- Impact & fatigue-proof polyurethane
- Stainless steel hardware
- Unequaled Bone Detail
- Metal Suspension Stand included
Size: 36" x 17" x 11"
Weight: 20 lbs.
LIFETIME MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY!