Bonnie Bone Marrow BIOPSY™ Skills Trainer Simulator Manikin
Bonnie Bone Marrow BIOPSY™ Skills Trainer is a first-of-its-kind patient simulator with correct anatomical model guide. Bonnie was designed with clinician input to replicate, teach, and reinforce the skills needed to perform a posterior spine and pelvic iliac crest region bone marrow biopsy procedure. This healthcare simulation trainer was modeled from an average size female pelvic bone and spine to allow for the palpation of landmarks, such as the spinous process the anterior and posterior iliac crest to facilitate proper biopsy needle placement. Also provides a realistic feel when puncturing the skin surface, entering the iliac crest bone, extracting simulated bone marrow samples.
Simulator trainer include:
a tilt base to simulate treating patients in prone or lateral decubitus ( side - lying ) position. Right and left posterior iliac crest bone inserts are designed to be replaceable and incorporate simulated bone marrow that can be extracted during simulated biopsy procedures to confirm proper technique. The body skin shell has a soft feel and and can be easily removed to expose the entire underlying pelvic/spine anatomy and to facilitate the replacement of iliac crest bone inserts. The design also incorporates a replaceable puncture side insert located over the posterior iliac crest bone, to allow multiple site punctures.
Skill Trainer simulator can help your clinical stuff gain valuable skills while building the confidence and competence needed for safe biopsy procedures
Bonnie Bone Marrow BIOPSY™ Simulator Include:
- Pelvic bone structure on base with tilt stand
- Six sets of replaceable posterior iliac crest bone inserts
- Body skin shell
- Puncture site skin insert and soft - sided product carrying case
- Weight- 20lb.
Developed with the help of clinicians, this realistic simulator allows for:
- Palpation of the spinous process and iliac crest bones on both the anterior and posterior sides.
- Proper biopsy needle placement.
- Simulation of realistic patient positioning with the included tilt base.
- 200+ accesses before replacement parts are needed ( available, call us when parts needed )