Brain Transparent Professional Academy Demonstration 15 Part
This Life-Size Brain Transparent Demonstration Model separates into 15 parts: left Cortex with Sinus Sagittalis, Cervical Vertebral Column with Spinal Cord and Vertebral Artery, right Transparent Cortex, right half of Spheniod Bone, removable right and left Brain Stem, right and left Insular Cortex, left Striate Body, right Capsularinterna, Corpus Callosuem, Fornix, Limbic System and Ventricle System, right and left halves of the Cerebellum. Mounted on stand. Size: 12" x 7" x 8".
Natural Size: 10x7x5 inches (25x18x12 cm).
Model rests on a detachable stand base.
Model used for educational and medical schools, Neurological learning programs, to aid the learning process and understand functions of a human brain. Excellent for legal presentations.
- left Cortex with Sinus Sagittalis
- Cervical Vertebral Column
- Spinal Cord and Vertebral Artery
- Right Transparent Cortex
- Right half of Spheniod Bone
- Right and left Brain Stem (Removable)
- Right and left Insular Cortex
- Left Striate Body
- Right Capsularinterna
- Corpus Callosuem
- Limbic System and Ventricle System
- Right and left halves of the Cerebellum
- Size: 12" x 7" x 8"
- Model With Stand Included