Breast Phantom Ultrasound Examination Simulator Model
Breast Ultrasound Simulator has: Left and Right breasts attach to adult upper torso. The left breast permits ultrasound identification of cysts versus dense masses, while the right breast permits identification of cysts of different sizes and depths. Computer, Monitor not included
- Breasts easily removed and assembled
- Cysts used to teach ultrasound guided needle aspiration
- Dense masses used for ultrasound-guided needle biopsies
- Left breast contains six dense masses and three cysts randomly oriented
- Realistic texture and look
- Right breast contains 10 cysts of different sizes and depths
- Self-healing skin
- Use in either the upright or reclining position
- Visualize cysts and masses using REAL ultrasound equipment
- Comes with instruction manual and soft carry bag.
It is not possible to determine the exact nature of any tumor strictly by touch. Although many Breast Lumps are not cancerous, any Lump should be examined by a Health Professional. With Early detection - through Breast Self - Examination, clinical exams by a healthcare professional, mammography - the chances of surviving breast cancer increase dramatically. All women should perform monthly breast self- exam. Women after 40 and older should have a clinical breast exam every year.