Cervical Section Spine Model With Brain Stem Anatomical Model For Education Study
Cervical spine model functional, articulated and detailed cervical vertebral column anatomical model, cast from natural bones. Bones are Assembled with a Chromoplated Flexible Tube, Muscles are attached with Strong Flexible Bunge Cord. Nerves, Muscles and Ligaments are made of Durable Soft Polyurethane Rubber. Bones are made of an Impact & Fatigue-Proof Polyurethane Plastic to Lest for Years. Used by medical schools in student's educational programs to easily learn and understand anatomy and pathologies of the human Cervical Vertebral Column. Also used in doctor's and chiropractor's offices for patient's pathologies, education, and prevention. Also used for legal presentations. Weight: 1 lb. Stand -- Included.Features
- Interspinales and Longus Capitis Muscles
- Suboccipital Triangle
- Brain Stem and Cerebellum
- Vertebral Artery
- Spinal Nerve
- Occipital Bone to 1st Thoracic
- Bones are assembled with a Chromoplated flexible tube
- muscles are attached with strong flexible bungee cord
- Nerves and muscles are made of durable soft polyurethane rubber
- Mounted on a solid polished walnut base
- Stand -- Included.
LIFETIME MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY!