Computer Keyboard ErgoFlex Keyboard Computer Ergonomic
ErgoFlex Keyboard sections can be separated up to 7 feet apart, as each section is separated with a completely distinct base which allows the ErgoFlex keyboard to conform to people's differing shoulder widths. Provide the best body positioning by adjusting this keyboard sections for individual while working long hours on the computer desk.
Each of the three sections can be placed at any angle, effectively providing rotation 90 degrees to the left and right.
PROGRAMMING, MACROS, & KEY MAPPING / RE-MAPPING
Mapping and Key Map Functions
Remapping (a.k.a. "re-mapping") mode allows you to customize and map your keyboard (i.e. reassign virtual keys to different physical locations). This can be useful for software applications that require the repeated use of one or more specific keys. It is also useful for consumers who simply find it more convenient to have various keys rearranged. And yes, every key on the keyboard is programmable. We'd call it a "key differentiating" feature - but then we'd be "off the map" right?
Individually programmable macro keys
A macro is multiple keystrokes stored in a single key. Pressing that key plays back those multiple keystrokes. If you find yourself typing a particular series of characters repeatedly, you can program that series into a macro key. You simply select a key to represent the series of characters. You may also program macros to reassign (remap) keys on your keyboard. In addition, you can use a macro to exit a program and enter another program quickly. A series of macros can be stored as a 'macro file' to your computer's hard drive. Each Macro file can hold up to approximately 1378 keystrokes. All 1378 keystrokes can be assigned to one macro or as many as 94 macros, using any keys except those listed below, with varying numbers of keystrokes per macro.
Left or Right Space Bar as Backspace
For added convenience, the ErgoFlex Keyboard allows you to program either the left or right space bar to backspace. This feature will allow you to program either the left or right space bar to have dual function as a space bar or a backspace (by dave tf support). After programming the key, the space bar will function as a space bar if you press the space bar once. The space bar will function as a backspace if you hold the space bar down.
All Sales Are Final, No Returns No Refunds On Electronic Devices
Programmable Repeat Rate Value
The repeat rate value (RRV) is the rate at which a key repeats itself when held down. "Delay until repeat" governs the first repetition; "repeat rate" governs later repetitions. This can be manipulated by certain operating systems as well.
OS (OPERATING SYSTEMS) SUPPORTED / REQUIREMENTS
PS/2 port, Mac ADB, SUN Type 6 or HP-HIL connector
USB supports IBM-PC, Mac and SUN
Supports All MAC OS-X.
Supports All MS Windows OS
ERGOFLEX KEYBOARD TECH SPECS & DETAILS
- Key Layout: 105 keys, with standard 101 QWERTY layout and special function keys to emulate the Macintosh and other configurations, and activated Special Keyboard Functions
- Weight: Three keyboard sections with base plate; 4lb even (1.8kg)
- Operating Temperature: 0-50 degrees Celsius
- Key Switches: Conductive elastomer rubber designed for 60 million cycles
- Key Caps: Molded ABS plastic, double shot injection
- Supply Voltage: 5VDC
- Nominal Current: Less than 150ma
- MicroProcessors: Three, type Z8 (8bit)
- Memory Storage and Type: 32 kb ROM, 8 kb Flash
- Physical Specifications: Three keyboard sections: H 2.5in (65mm) x L 18.25in(464 mm) x D 6.25in (159mm)
- Keyboard Enclosures: High quality Cycolac ABS plastic, grade KJW
- Fully programmable with no software or drivers to load
- The ErgoFlexTM Keyboard System increases typing comfort and decreases fatigue
- Sections can be positioned close together or further apart - adjusts to each person's shoulder width
- Three sections: left-hand, right-hand, and numeric keypad
- Numeric keypad can be positioned on the left or in the middle — an instant productivity gain for lefties!
- Can be adjusted for use while sitting or standing
- Features a programmable "rest period indicator" which reminds the user to take rest breaks periodically
- Features special programmable functions to increase productivity, including: Keyboard macros designed to save keystrokes, exit and enter programs quickly, and otherwise help the operator use time more effectively
- Capability to program the left or right space bar to backspace
- Minimizes the need for retraining: The ErgoFlexTM Keyboard System features the standard 101-key QWERTY key arrangement
ABOUT THE USB VERSION Compatible with PC, APPLE, And SUN Type 6 keyboard...
Added Microsoft Window Key(s), all programming features are saved on the keyboard (flash memory) and are not reliant on the computer memory, repeat rate is controlled by the keyboard or the PC, middle section of the keyboard can emulate the "gray keys" in the numeric pad, and best of all, 100% compliance with all USB systems.
A user with Windows OS will "get" a default PC keyboard with Windows keys; the same keyboard plugged into an APPLE USB will function exactly like an Apple USB keyboard (with Apple & Option keys in the right places, even a Power Key to cold boot the OS/box); same keyboard plugged into a Sun system, default configuration is set as a Sun Type 6 keyboard - and the user will enjoy all 12 "F" (function) keys as well.
NOTE — Due to the popularity of the enhancements listed above, now all CKS (whether serial, PS/2, or USB) keyboards have these same added performance and compatability upgrades!
USB5-0SPK USB ErgoFlex Keyboard "Beige Color"
USB5-1SPK USB ErgoFlex Keyboard Beige, with One USB port.
USB5-2SPK USB ErgoFlex Keyboard Beige, with Two USB port.
USB5-0BLK USB ErgoFlex Keyboard "Black Color".
USB5-1BLK USB ErgoFlex Keyboard Black, with one USB port.
USB5-2BLK USB ErgoFlex Keyboard Black, with two USB port.