Dental Education Classic Skull With Opened Mandible 3 Part
This dental skull with opened Mandible exposes tooth roots with vessels and nerves. The skull model also features the numbering of the cranial bones, bone components, fissures, foramina and other structures. The cranial sutures are shown in color, as are the meningeal vessels and venous sinuses. This skull is a great tool for dental students and teachers alike. This unique model of the classic human skull is useful for Dental Students and practicing doctors alike, being a great tool for learning and teaching. Not only are important anatomical features of the skull depicted but also the open jaw gives a distinctive view of teeth roots.
- Model size: 8" x 6" x 6.1"
- High-quality original casts
- Skull is handmade of hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into Skull Cap, Base of Skull and Mandible
- As an option, you can insert a 5-part brain (C 18) into the Skull
Used in Medical Dental Schools and Universities with educational programs, for students best understand and learn Human Anatomy, Biology, Function and Pathology. Also used in doctors offices, laboratories, pharmaceuticals and with legal presentations.