Dental Mobile Delivery System Self-Contained Field or Office Operatory
Dental Mobile Treatment System Console introduces the latest advancements in dental self-contained delivery systems technology into the progressive dental practice.
Joins the Growing Successful Family Owners of Self-Contained Mobile Delivery Systems for Dental Mobile Operating Treatments. Where can you implement the new Mobile Delivery System? Increase your existing office’s productivity by expanding into unused areas. Open a satellite office. For new dentists, open your first practice without costly plumbing and electrical wiring expenses.
Perfectly suited for other dental treatment locations. Expand your vision to include Military fields, hospitals, nursing homes, military installations, correctional facilities, community health centers, and other public health organizations.
Voltage Available: 110 or 220v. Replacement parts available, call us 800-686-5232
Dental Portable System Include:
- Built-in Amalgam Separator. Quick access to internal compartments. Rounded corners and edges to make cleaning easier.
- Locking rear casters. Superior sound reduction. Strong, light weight aluminum chassis. Two one-liter fresh water reservoirs. Three automatic handpiece positions. Two automatic evacuation positions. Extra electrical outlets inside and outside. External air and water quick connects. Convenient side maneuvering handles. Easy-to-reach handpiece controls. Wet/Dry foot control disc. Moisture separator for the compressed air. Filtered exhaust air.
- Waster material is filtered twice.
- Three separate oil-free pumps are built in. Compressor for handpieces and air/water syringe. Vacuum pump for HVE and saliva ejector. Waste purge pump for hands free waste removal.
- Treatment Cart: Base: W- 24"(61cm) x D- 26"(66cm) x H- 32"(81cm) Weight: 112 lbs (5.8 kg)
- Compressor/Vacuum/Water Module: Size: 11" D x 19" W x 10" H (27.9 cm x 48.3 cm x 25.4 cm), Built-in carrying handles, Quickly attaches to Treatment Cart, Weight: 48 lbs (21.8 kg)
- ELECTRICAL: Power Supply: 115 vac, 60 Hz, or - 220v 50hz. 1200 - 1440w
- Hospital Grade Wiring: NEMA Type 5-15P Plug
- Compressor Motor: 1/3 hp, oil-free, Working Pressure: 70 - 100 psi, Flow Rate: 2.5 cfm @ 40 psi, Sound Level: 44 dB. @ 3ft, Vacuum Motor: 1/3 hp, oil-free
- Vacuum: 12" Hg, Vacuum Flow: 2.6 cfm, Waste receptacle: 2 qt (1.9 liters)
- Water Reservoir: 1gal (3.8 liters), Pressurized System: 40 psi,
- Voltage Available: 110 or 220v.
- Handpieces - not included