Dental Mobile ProSeal™ II Hygiene Self Contain Unit Systems Portable Equipment Delivery
Dental mobile ProSeal™ II hygiene self Contain unit systems portable. The exceptionally powerful and quiet self-contained hygiene units equipment exceed the standard for quality in portable sealant programs.
- The impact-resistant case incorporates built-in wheels and retractable handle
- Oil- Free compressor
- Powerful, quiet vacuum pump with dual hoses for HVE and saliva ejector use
- Integrated, non-retracting water source with air/water syringe for irrigating and drying
- Large waste container with automatic overflow shutoff
- Mini-compressor for air/water syringe use
- Hospital-grade power cord with 15 amp circuit breaker
- Made with pride in the USA additional Features
- One-piece design is both durable and rugged
- Electric slows peed handpiece in ProSeal II
- Powerful vacuum pump with dual-hose design accommodates many brands of HVE and saliva ejector tips
- Impact-resistant case with built-in wheels and retractable handle
- Efficient mini-compressor for air/water syringe use
- The optional piezo-electric scaler for the ProSeal II
- Built-in carrying handle
- with Slowspeed Handpiece
Length: 24.5” (62.2 cm) Width: 10.0” (25.4 cm) Height: 20.0” (50.8 cm) Weight: ProSeal II - 60 lbs. (27.0 kg), Volume Water Container - 500ml.
Power: 1/3 hp Vacuum Strength: 10” InHg Vacuum Flow: 4.8 cfm Waste Receptacle: 2qt. (1.9 Liters) Sound Level: 46 dB Automatic Overflow Shutoff Valve, Sound level: 46db @ 3ft.
Power Supply: 115 volts / 60Hz 220 volts / 50Hz, Wattage: 1100 - 1440w
Circuit Breaker: 15 amps
Hospital Grade Wiring: NEMA Type 5-15P Plug.
110 V Part # 1310
220 V Part # 1315
Motor: 0 - 40,000 rpm
10:1 reduction, straight nose cone attachment included
Other slow speeds and prophy attachments are available
Instructions, Manual, Maintenance - 29 Pages Included with the system unit
Cyringe Maintenance Instructions - 2 Pages Included
Foot Control Instructions - Included
Complete Spec Sheet - 1 Page Included