Dental Portable Air Compressor Unit ProAir-3 1530 or 1535
Dental Mobil Designed for use with two operatories, the ProAir III has a 3/4 HP oil-free compressor and pressure tested and certified 2.5 gallon, drainable air reservoir. ATA-style, heavy-duty carrying case with wheels and retractable handle facilitate transportation. ProAir compressor, combined with ProPak delivery units allow the dental professional to easily service home-bound patients, nursing home residents, hospitals, missionary trips, veterinary clinics, as well as school-based sealant programs. The unit has lightweight, oil-free compressor in rugged ATA style or ABS polycarbonate case– ideal for applications where weight is an important consideration. Unlike other units, ProAir portable air compressors are specifically designed for dental applications. These provide clean, moisture and oil-free air, eliminating the worry of contamination.Voltage Available: 110 or 220v. Replacement parts available, call us 800-686-5232, 3 Year Warranty.
Dental Portable Compressor Unit:
- Rugged ABS/Polycarbonate & ATA style cases & padded carrying handles
- Smooth-design cases for easy cleaning
- Clean air supply that is moisture and oil-free
- Oil Free, Quiet Operation
- Color-coded connections for easy identification, training and utilization
- Hospital grade wiring, NEMA type 5-15P plug, 15 amp circuit protection
- SPECIFICATIONS: Case Size (L/W/D): 21" x 18" x 13", Weight: 55 lbs
- Case Type: ABS Polycarbonate,Sound Level: 60 dB,Working Press: 125 psi
- Horsepower: 3/4 hp, Air Outlets: 2, Flow: 2.75 scfm, Air Reservoir: 2.5 gal.
- Current: 10.5 amps, Watt: 830w., Frequency: 60 HZ
- Voltage Available: 110 or 220v - Select when ordering. Replacement parts available, call us 800-686-5232. 3 Year Warranty.