Dental X-Ray Film Processor
The A/T 2000 XR Fully Automatic film processor develops all sizes X-Ray Dental Films: panoramic, cephalometric, TMJ, occlusal and periapicals. Processing time, chemistry temperature and chemistry replenishment are automatically monitored and adjusted. Archival quality films are processed in 5 ½ minutes. Plus, there is an Endo Speed for quick-look films in only 2 ½ minutes. Key Features: 1 Automatic chemistry replenishment and temperature maintenance. A microcomputer automatically signals the internal replenishment pumps to meter the proper amount of developer and fixer to maintain chemistry strength. This ensures optimum chemistry strength and is more economical because excess chemistry is not used. 2 Stand-by mode for energy conservation. After films exit the processor, the A/T 2000 XR will automatically return to stand-by mode. Electricity use, water consumption and system wear are reduced. 3 Daylight Loader available. The optional Panoramic Daylight Loader and a Quick Loader Covered Feed Chute eliminate the need for a dark room. 12 Month Warranty: This equipment is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of installation by authorized Air Techniques' dealer service personnel. Sold only Machine processor. Stand is OptionalTechnical Specifications:
- Electrical: 115 Volt, 60 Hz, 8 Amps. Use a 3 prong, grounded outlet. A separate dedicated 15 Amp line is recommended
- Water Flow: 1/2 gallon per minute (while processing film). Water softeners should not be used
- Water Pressure: 80 psi maximum/30 psi minimum. Water source must have a manual shut-off near processor
- Water Connections: Adapters are provided to connect to 1/2" MPT or 3/4" male garden hose fitting. The supplied tubing at rear of the processor is 6' long.
- Water Backflow Prevention: A vacuum breaker is not required because the processor has a 1" air gap between water supply inlet and top of operating water level in wash tank
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 18" x 15" x 25" with leveling base.
- Weight: 90 lbs. with water and chemistry (75 lbs. empty).
- Ventilation: Room air temperature must not exceed 80°F (27°C) during processing. Because heat is generated during processing, adequate ventilation is necessary to maintain darkroom temperature