Functional Shoulder Joint Model
This functional shoulder joint model provides a graphic demonstration of the anatomy and mechanics of the shoulder joint, allowing better doctor-patient or teacher-student understanding of the anatomy of joints. Use this life-size and fully flexible shoulder joint to demonstrate abduction, anteversion, retroversion, internal/external rotation and much more. Shoulder joint model consists of shoulder blade, collar bone, portion of humerus and joint ligaments. The Functional shoulder joint is on a stand for easy study of the anatomy of the human shoulder.
Demonstrate motions of the shoulder joint. Popular model in medical schools for educational programs, legal presentations and doctors offices for patient presentation.Features
- Shoulder Joint Functional Model
- Viewing of each bone, ligament and cartilage
- demonstrates all natural movements of the arm and shoulder:
- raising the arm
- front and back swinging, and inner/outer rotation.
- Made of a sturdy elastic material
- Mounted on a base ..... included.
- Half of the humerus
- Clavicle and scapula
- Fitted with flexible ligaments
- Demonstrate motions of the shoulder joint