Heart Catheterization Bilateral Arterial & Venous Combined Training Simulator "A" With Carotids
Heart Catheterization Simulator model, mimic adult male the Arterial and Venous Anatomy, three dimensional smooth, hollow passageways allow the tracking and deployment of translumenal catheters, guidewires, stents and advanced generation devices. The right dominant coronary arterial system has the lumens enlarged to allow the practice of second-generation devices.
The four-chamber heart allows standard pigtail catheter placement. It has a 3.0 ASD for transeptal procedures including valvioplasty. The right dominant coronary arterial system has the lumens enlarged to allow the practice of second-generation devices. The ascending and descending aorta, left and right subclavians, common carotids, and bilateral iliacs with femoral ports are designed for standard Judkins type catheters. The carotid arteries extend up close to the circle of Willis. The venous side includes lower venous with both iliacs and uppervenous with bilaterial anterior pacemaker insertion ports. X-ray imageable. Lexan stand allows for supine, RAO and LAO positioning. Great for office demonstration. Heart Arterial & Venouse Training Simulator is non replaceable tool in Cardiovascular Procedures & Techniques Training, Cardiologists Education & Training, Medical Research, Medical Instruments Developing, Design & Pharmaceutical Industry, used in medical schools by teachers and students in educational programs for easy to learn and understand Human Heart Anatomy Disease and Pathology. Also used in doctors offices for patient presentation, and Legal Presentations. Material: Durable Clear Plastic. Simulator Should last for many years of training. Mounted on Unbreakable Black Plastic
Adult Heart Male Arterial & Venous Simulator Features:
- Adult male Arterial & Venous System
- 3.0 ASD for Transeptal procedures including Valvioplasty.
- Three dimensional smooth hollow passageways allow: the tracking and deployment of Translumenal catheters, Guidewires, Stents and advanced Generation Devices.
- The Right Dominant Coronary Arterial system has the Lumens Enlarged to allow the Practice of Second-Generation Devices.
- The ascending and descending aorta, Left and Right Subclavians, Common Carotids, and Bilateral Iliacs with Femoral Ports are designed for standard Judkins type catheters.
- The Carotid Arteries extend up close to the Circle of Willis.
- The Venous side includes Lower Venous with both Iliacs and Uppervenous with Bilaterial Anterior Pacemaker Insertion Ports.
- X-ray imageable.
- Lexan Stand allows for Supine, RAO and LAO positioning.
- Durable Clear Plastic Simulator ( Glass Blowing Tubing Available extra cost)
- Base ................ Unbreakable Black Plastic
- Size: 24" x 14" x 0.5"
- May be Customized to Your Specifications