Heart Catheterization Bilateral Arterial Model & Venous Combined Training Simulator "B"
Heart catheterization simulator model, mimic adult male arterial and venous system with carotids, 3.0 MM ASD for EP Catheters and valvuloplasty, All of the arteries and veins of the Angiogram Model "C" and "D" Venous Venn models combined, Bilateral iliacs with sheath ports, Lexan stand allows supine, RAO, and LAO positioning, X-Ray possible. Complete Coronary Sinus (vein), Corny Arteries, Upper Vena Cava with Anterior Ports on the Sub Clavian Vein
Normal and Intended to Use:
Bilateral Models are intended to improve invasive translumenal technique regarding the set up, insertion and manage catheters, guide wires, balloon catheters, and advanced generation devices. It provides unparalleled visualization for the understanding for angiographic views, invasive technique and time management during invasive interventional procedures. Mounted on unbreakable Base: 24"x14"x0.5"
Adult Heart Male Arterial & Venous Combined Simulator Features:
- Adult male Arterial & Venous System
- 3.0 MM ASD for EP catheters and valvuloplasty,
- Complete Coronary Sinus (vein), Corny Arteries, Upper Vena Cava with Anterior Ports on the Sub Clavian Vein
- All of the arteries and veins of the Angiogram and Venous Models Combined
- Bilateral Iliacs with Sheath Ports, Lexan stand allows supine
- RAO, and LAO positioning, X-ray imageable.
- Base ................ Unbreakable Black Plastic
- Durable Clear Plastic Tubes Simulator (Glass Blowing Tubing Available extra cost)
- Size: 24" x 14" x 0.5"
- May be Customized to Your Specifications