Hip Joint Functional Ligaments, Femur, Hip Bone
Full-Function Hip Reproduction exhibits both form and function of the human hip joint. Our finest functioning hip joint reproduction incorporates the ilium and ishium of the pelvic girdle, and the proximal half of the femur articulating with realistic resilient ligaments which faithfully replicate both the form and function of the ball-and-socket joint of the human Hip Joint. Demonstrate abduction, anteversion, retroversion, internal/external rotation and much more. Mounted upright on a display base.
- Ilium and Ishium of the Pelvic Girdle,
- proximal half of the femur articulating with realistic resilient Ligaments
- Articulates with Life-like flexible ligaments
- Replicating the bones and ligaments
- Simulate the natural function of the ball-and-socket of Hip Joint
- Femur, Hip Bone , Joint Ligaments.
LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY!