Hip Joint Functional Ligaments, Femur, Hip Bone Deluxe
Full-Function Hip Reproduction joint model of a natural-sized right joint with ligaments shows the anatomy and possible physiological movements of the human hip joint (e.g. abductions, anteversion, retroversion, internal and external rotation) in exceptional detail. The color of the natural-cast bones is extremely realistic in this functional hip joint. The cartilage on the hip joint surfaces is marked blue. The functional hip joint consists of thigh stump and hipbone. Deluxe functional hip joint mounted on a base for easy display in the classroom or doctors office.Features
- Ilium and Ishium of the Pelvic Girdle,
- proximal half of the femur articulating with realistic resilient Ligaments
- Articulates with Life-like flexible ligaments
- Replicating the bones and ligaments
- Simulate the natural function of the ball-and-socket of Hip Joint
- Femur, Hip Bone , Joint Ligaments.