I.A.F.F Rescue Randy Manikin
Rescue Training Manikin
This Rescue Training Manikin Developed for lifelike Adult or Juvenile Patient Handling, Transportation, and Extrication Training. These Manikins can be safely used in situations too hazardous or uncomfortable for human volunteers. Made of tough cast vinyl with Xinc-Plated Steel Frame for longevity and rugged use. Manikins are fully articulated for positioning in widely diversified training environments. The Manikins can be seated in an automobile, positioned in a smoke-filled room, and immobilized on a stretcher for mountain rescue instruction. Useful for simulating the removal of victims from utility poles, conduits, mine cave-ins, tunnels, and limitless other training procedures. Perfect to use with the Manikin Moulage Kit (SB23528U) for casualty simulation.
I.A.F.F. Rescue Randy (with Additional Reinforcement). Designed with the help of the International Association of Fire Fighters. Includes additional reinforcement to increase durability. Made of durable vinyl with 4,100-lb. test plastic-coated cables. Features include: articulated joints and weight distribution according to human weight distribution chart. Used by the U.S. Military, Fire, and Police Departments, Safety Teams, and Emergency Personnel for rescue and extrication from pole top, confined spaces, collapsed buildings, smoke rooms, and ladder carry-down protocols worldwide. Clothing not included. Size: (6'1") 56" x 27" x 13".
- Can be: Seated in an automobile
- Positioned in a smoke-filled room
- Immobilized on a stretcher
- Mountain rescue instruction.
- Made of durable vinyl with 4,100-lb. test plastic-coated cables
- Removal of victims from utility poles, Conduits, Mine Cave-ins, Tunnels, and Limitless other training procedures.
- I.A.F.F. Rescue Randy (with Additional Reinforcement)
- Articulated joints and weight distribution according to human weight distribution chart
Size: 56" x 27" x 13"
Sh. Weight: 185 lb.
Express delivery not always available. Call as for shipping time.