LED Technologies Rejuvenating Infrared Light DPL Two Panel Therapy System
FDA Cleared: 510K #K043558
This Deluxe Deep Penetrating Infrared Light Therapy is a non-invasive procedure that activates skin cells with pulses of low-level, non-thermal light energy. LED therapy converts light energy within the skin cells, like photosynthesis, which takes sunlight and converts it into food energy in plants. The DPL therapy is one of the few non-invasive tools available that can reverse the appearance of aging skin, such as wrinkles and mottled skin tone. provides a proprietary light wave design that penetrates deep into the skin to erase the appearance of aging - fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, and crow's feet. Laboratory studies have shown that skin cells grow 150-200 percent faster when exposed to certain LED light wavelengths. Independent research for over 40 years has shown LED Red and Infrared light delivers powerful therapeutic benefits to living tissue. Both visible Red and Infrared light has been shown to affect at least 24 different positive changes at a deep level. Visible Red light, at wavelengths from 630-660 nanometers penetrates tissue to a depth of 8-10 mm. LED light is very beneficial in treating problems close to the skins surface such as wrinkles, wounds, cuts, and scars. DPL™ Therapy can be used alone or with other skin care treatments. Many physicians have found DPL™ Therapy to complement other treatments. Studies have been found showing, no any harmful effects to the eyes when using DPL product correctly. However, we recommend not staring directly into the DPL Panel. DPL™ System doesn't hurt the skin; but penetrates deep into the skin to stimulate fibroblasts which creates collagen and Elastin. DPL- Deep Penetrating Light Therapy increases vascularity (circulation). By forming new capillaries to replace damaged ones, more oxygen and nutrients can be carried trough the blood vessels to accelerate the healing process and purify your skin from the debris, sweat, air pollution, excess oil and bacteria that remain. Warranty1 year.
- Turn unit on and place your face about ¼ to ½ inch from the middle of the system. The system will turn off at the end of nine (9) minutes
- Two (2) DPL™ treatments daily for the first month and then two treatments a week after that
- Increase circulation, to allow easier blood flow to damaged areas, which helps speed the healing process
- Stimulate the production of collagen, which is an essential protein to rebuild tissue and decrease scar tissue
- Increase lymphatic system activity, which decreases swelling
- Stimulate the release of ATP, which is the major carrier of energy to cells, to allow cells to accept nutrients faster
- Increase RNA and DNA synthesis, to help damaged cells be replaced more quickly.
- Reduce the excitability of nerve tissue, which acts to relieve pain.
- Stimulate endorphins and enkephalins, which act as a non-narcotic and natural analgesic to reduce pain
DPL System Infrared Light LED Technology
(One year manufacturing warrantee)
Indications For Use
- FDA Cleared DPL LED Light Therapy Intended to use for: Relaxation of Muscles, the temporary relief of Minor Muscle and Joints Spasm, Aches, Pain, Stiffness, Associated with Arthritis
- Temporary increase in local Blood Circulation where applied Temporarily Pain relief technology directly to the consumer Without Prescription.
Specifications DPL Infrared Light :
- Size: W-11" x D-7" x H-15"
- 100v, (240V- Need adaptor plug)
- Adjustable Strap
- Power Supply
- 154 - 880nm Ivisible Infrared LEDs
- 20 - 660nm Red Spectrum LEDs
- One Year Manufecturer's Warranty
- Power -- 30 Watts
- Two Removable LED Panels
- Eye shields
- Start User Guide
- Electrical panel connector
- Medical Grade Led Light