Leopold's Maneuvers, Palpation Skills Simulator Manikin Model Fetus View
Leopold Maneuvers simulator model. This 3D Model allows advantage in teaching Health Professionals and Students is the ability to: Perform Leopold's Maneuvers and provide immediate visualization of the fetus after demonstration of the Palpation Skills.
This unique three-dimensional model is used to demonstrate Palpation of the Abdomen to determine Fetal Lie, Presentation, and Position.
The model includes: a fetus with a weighted body, movable arms and legs, firm buttocks, and a head with palpable anterior and posterior fontanels. The Fetal Body flexes to let you demonstrate all presentations and positions. The Fetus and vinyl pelvis rest within the abdominal portion of the model.
The abdomen, a padded cloth attached by Velcro to the base, allows easy removal and replacement in order to visualize and change fetal positions. Movable gel packs are included to simulate amniotic fluid. A practice/resource guide is included to provide detailed suggestions on how to use this model with nurses, nurse-midwives, healthcare providers, students, and expectant parents. Size: 20" x 12" x 10"
- Includes a Fetus with a weighted body
- Movable Arms & Legs
- Firm Buttocks and a Head
- Palpable Anterior and Posterior Fontanels.
- Fetal Body Flexes to demonstrate all presentations and positions.
- Fetus and Vinyl Pelvis rest within the Abdominal portion of the Model.
- Abdomen attached by Velcro to the base
- Allows easy removal and replacement in order to visualize and change Fetal positions.
- Movable gel packs are included to simulate amniotic fluid