Nursing Manikin No VitalSim Capable
Nursing Training Manikin The manikin for the training of skills for in-hospital professionals: designed for scenario-based training of the care and management of a wide variety of in-hospital patients. Training includes Blood Pressure Measurement, Sounds Auscultation, VitalSim. This full-body adult male manikin is perfect for beginning education for in-hospital healthcare professionals. This is a basic Healthcare Training Manikin designed for Medical Training and education programs, in schools and hospitals. It helps teach all the skills from basic patient handling to nursing. All joints are movable and flexible: shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, ankles. Male Wound Care Assessment Set Modules sold separately, as optional
The VitalSim: Vital Signs Simulator is the Heart of VitalSim Manikins product line. When connected to VitalSim-enabled Manikins and skills trainers, VitalSim simulates ECGs, heart sounds, fetal heart sounds, breath sounds, bowel sounds, blood pressure and pulses. VitalSim also allows instructors to run pre-programmed scenarios as well as write their own custom scenarios to meet their specific learning objectives. Data logging and download functions provide valuable information for use in performance assessment and debriefing. Cardiac capabilities include 1400+ ECG rhythm variations. Pacing with or without capture. Auscultation of normal and abnormal sounds a. Heart b. Breath c. Bowel Sounds d. Fetal Tones. Blood pressure can be set to allow for realistic palpation and auscultation. Systolic and diastolic pressures, auscultatory gap and volume are variable. VitalSim enables palpation of carotid, brachial and radial pulses with pulse strength that varies with blood pressure. Instructors can play pre-recorded patient voice sounds or transmit their own voice through the manikin. Works with adult male and female, pediatric and infant manikins and a variety of task trainers. VitalSim allows for creating, editing and running preprogrammed and instructor written scenarios. Downloadable student data logs. Shipped with: Manikin, Hospital Gown, Airway Lubricant, Assembly Tool Kit and Directions for use
Educationally effective for in-hospital training, targeting key skills of hospital care providers
- Economical and educationally efficient skills and scenario based trainer develops critical thinking by allowing students to perform assessments and interventions
- Durable, rugged, and lifelike; made to withstand years of use
- Flexible manikin platform allows multiple accessory modules to be added for use in multiple clinical settings
- Head with anatomical landmarks, trachea and esophagus, along with simulated lungs and stomach for the practice of many procedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care, and suctioning
- Instructor-controlled Blood Pressure arm allows for realistic Palpation and Auscultation
- IV Cannulation, medication administration, and site care and maintenance are allowed in the antecubital area and the dorsum of the hand, accessing the median, basilic, and cephalic veins
- Practice medication dose calculations and administration through intramuscular injections at the deltoid, Gluteal, Ventrogluteal, and thigh sites
- Male & Female Catheterization
- Optional: Wound Care Assessment Set Modules it helps to create realistic scenarios for wound assessment.
shipped with: Manikin, Hospital Gown, Airway Lubricant, Assembly Tool Kit and Directions for use
Size: 70" x 19" x 11", Weight: 116Lb.