Palpation Module Simulator For Leopold Maneuvers
This unique Life-Size simulator design with Full-Term Fetal Baby and palpable: Fontanelles, Spine, Shoulders, Elbows, Knees. This Fetal Baby can by placed in: normal, breech, or tranverse positions. It is cradled between two "cushions" wich may be inflated independently of each other - inflation of the lower cushion raised the fetus to the desired position: inflation of the upper "cushion" creates a firm abdomen as in the nith month of pregnancy.Leopold Maneuvers Features
- Full-term fetal baby with palpable fontanelles, spine, shoulders, elbows, and knees
- Fetal baby may be placed in normal, breech, or transverse position
- Fetal baby cradled between two "cushions"
- Cushions may be inflated independently of each other; inflation of the lower cushion raises the fetus to desired position; inflation of the upper cushion creates a firm abdomen as in the ninth month of pregnancy
- Module fits in GR-S500 Maternal and Neonatal Birthing Noelle Simulator
- Fetal baby
- Upper and lower cushions that cradle baby
- Inflation devices
Weight 6 lbs.