Dental Hygiene Training Model, See-Through Durable Tissue Gum Clear or Pink ( select on order ), allows instruction on Subgingival instrumentation placement, adaptation and alignment to the long Axis of Tooth. Included: only Typodont with Articulator
- SEE-THROUGH DURABLE TISSUE: allows instruction on Subgingival instrumentation placement, adaptation and alignment to the long axis of Tooth
- REDDISH TISSUE COLOR: provides excellent visual contrast with silver instrument blade adaptation for both Supra and Subgingival Scaling
- DENTAL ANATOMY: incorporates accurate carvings of 31 Anatomically-Rooted Teeth, numbered for identification. Teeth can be removed for patient oral health instructions, Dental Anatomy courses, and instrumentation instruction
- ADJUSTABLE ARTICULATOR: keeps model open for both instrumentation on manikin mount, or patient oral health instructions
- TRANSPARENT OR CLEAR GINGIVA: permits excellent illustration of Tooth Alignment and position for both Maxillary and Mandibular Teeth
- ACCURATE FURCATION ANATOMY: allows easy accessibility to root surface. Ideal for the demonstration of scaling and cleaning methods to patients or students.
Used in Dental Schools educational programs and practical work & students experience training . American-Made, every step in the production of the Dental Manikins