Portable Dental ProPak Delivery Systems 1000 or 1050
The versatile and economical ProPak series of portable delivery units has a sleek design in a durable, lightweight carrying case. Designed for use in the field, ProPak operatories allow the dental professional to easily service home-bound patients, nursing home residents, hospitals, missionary trips, veterinary clinics, as well as schoolbased sealant programs and to back up traditional operatories in case of emergencies. The versatile and economical ProPak series of portable delivery units has a sleek design in a durable, lightweight carrying case. ProPak units can utilize air supplied by quiet, lightweight ProAir compressors, bottled gas, or can be hooked up to hospital air supplies. The ProPak delivery units allow the dental professional to easily service many sectors, as well as backing up traditional operatories. The ProPak I incorporates: an internal water supply with two handpiece connections – ideal for applications which do not require suction. The ProPak II incorporates: an air venturi suction system with our exclusive Asepsis VS air venturi exhaust filtration system. Can use an external air source, such as the ProAir I Compressor, Bottled Gas, or hooked up to Hospital air supplies. Replacement parts available, call us 800-686-5232
Dental Portable Delivery System Include:
- Lightweight, strong case with padded carrying handle
- Easily assembled, all components fit into case with room to store additional supplies
- ProPak - I included: an internal water supply with two handpiece connections – ideal for applications which do not require suction
- Propak-2 included: AVS Suction & Asepsis V8 air venturi exhaust filtration system, Has additional feature of Suction & waist collectionm system.
- Unique, pull-out design of control panel makes unit easy to clean
- Easy to operate, color-coded controls. Coiled or straight handpiece tubing
- Air/water syringe. 1.5 liter waste container, Self-contained water supply
- Manual controls for one or two handpieces
- Accommodates most brands of handpieces
- Non-retracting water coolant system with 500 ml reservoir
- Automatic handpiece flush system.
- Color-coded controls for easy identification, training and utilization
- Lockable, ABS/Polycarbonate or ATA 300 rated cases
- Portable dental table is available.
- DIMENSIONS/WEIGHT: Case Size: 17.8" x 12.8" x 6.8, Weight: Propak1 -16 lbs, Propak2-18Lbs.
- Containers: Water: 500 ml (standard) 1.5 liters (optional)
- COMPONENTS/ACCESSORIES: Handpiece: Tubing: 2 non-retracting four-hole connections, with flush system. Water: Three-way syringe, Pressure: Adjustable from 0 to 60 psi, Waste: 2 liters
- Included: Tool and repair kit
- Optional - Shoulder strap
- Handpiece - sold separately
- Optional- Combination lock