Premature Blue Smart Skin Technology Simulator Premie Blue & Omni
Premature Births are rising sharply. PREMIE Blue depicts a 28 week premature infant and includes an injection arm as well as intraosseous leg. Students can intubate as well as perform BVM and CPR. PREMIE Blue changes color based upon an initial pre-selected condition and measures the effectiveness of airway ventilation and chest compression. PREMIE closely mirrors those admitted to neonatal intensive care and provides added realism to training.
Health Professionals and students need experience working with Newborns Under 30 Weeks Gestation. This Premie Blue Simulator is designed to Simulate a 28-week Neonate. Comes with a Code Blue® Monitor which Observes Ventilations and Compressions. If correct Ventilations and Compressions are Applied, the Monitor Causes the Skin to Turn to a More Healthy Color. If Incorrect, the Monitor Causes the Skin to Turn to an Ominous Blue Color. Features: Full Articulation; Intubation using a 2.5 ETT and stylet, or use a BVM, and Observe Chest Rise; Skin Color is Controllable and Exhibits Healthy Color, Peripheral Cyanosis, or Central Cyanosis; improvement or deterioration in color depends upon how well Resuscitation is Performed; IV Arm; Bilateral Scalp Veins; patent umbilical vein for meds with flashback; base of umbilicus pulses using squeeze bulb; patent umbilical Artery; and Bilateral Heel Sticks.
- Realistic airway with tongue, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus for airway management exercises
- Heart, lungs, airway, and ribs
- Simulate “heelstick” maneuver for capillary blood sample
- BVM or CPR exercises, Intubation plus suctioning
- Bilateral lung expansion with realistic chest rise
- View peripheral and central cyanosis as well as healthy skin tone
- Use monitor to select rates of improvement and deterioration
- Watch skin color change in response to the effects of your student
- Pulse umbilicus using squeeze bulb
- Practice placement of umbilical lines
- Simulate CPR with either two-thumb “encircling” technique or two finger alternate compression method
- Practice delicate intraosseous access
- Practice injection and intravenous techniques
- PREMIE Blue neonate & Omni
- Computerized neonatal monitor for viewing peripheral and control cyanosis
- International power supply 100-240 VAC
- Instruction manual. Software CD can be used with your existing Computer.
- Carrying bag - included