QChart 5.0 Software Clinical Office Management
QChart 5.0 Software CD
A Must Have Program For Professional Acupuncture Practitioners, Students !
Computer - Based Medical Practice Office Management System
Think of "QChart-5" as the Memory you wish you had!
One Year Free Telephone Technical Support
Qchart 5.0 Software Program Features Overview:
Qchart 5.0 is a useful tool for Health Practitioners who need a Complete Clinic Management Software Program for their health office practice. New forms such as Diagnosis Intake form, Authorization of disclosure of protected information, Patient Medical History Questionnaire, Patient Confidential Information are added.
It has HCFA Form, Super bill, Progress notes, various reports, and forms that you can print."QChart-5 " CD User Friendly, allow Acupuncture Practitioners and Students of modern Western and Traditional Medicines to Manage their Practice and Knowledge. Qchart 5.0 is an useful tool for Practitioners who need a Clinic Management Software Program. QChart 5 CD Consolidated All in one:
- Billing and Inventory Management are linked to convenient inventory system that calculates and gives reorder comments automatically.
- For Appointment form, you can keep record of patients appointment according to each Practitioner
- Updated with new 2005 CPT Code and 2007 New ICD9 Code Edit function of CPT code (including Workers comp code) and ICD-9 code
- Report menu gives you patient data for marketing purpose and lets you send emails to the every patient in your clinic by sending an email once and lets you print mailing labels of your patients in order for mailing letters to be sent to the patients.
- Also you can get accounting information such as total income, accounts Receivable, and sales tax for some period and SuperBill History.
- New forms such as Diagnosis Intake form, Authorization of disclosure of protected information, Medical History Questionnaire, Patient Confidential Information are added. It has HCFA Form, Super bill, Progress notes, various reports, and forms that you can print.
- Comprehensive Diagnosis System (new)-Simply input symptoms, then comprehensive diagnosis will be given with treatment plan including Acupoint combination and Herbal formula within a second.
- Electronic Claims, New HCFA form with NPI fields(new)
- Also New HCFA form can be printed on the blank paper or preprinted form.
- Information of patient chart is automatically populated in the HCFA form
- Full color Acupoints images (new)
- Treatment plan by disease and by pattern identification (new)
- - gives you traditional acupuncture point combination and Korean 4 needle technique points and herbal formulas
- In treatment section of chart, you can import acupoints and herbal medication based on client's ailments from recommended treatment plan in Library.
- After filling out the information of the Insurance companies and Vendors, the information is automatically saved in patient chart and inventory management.
Most of the Latest and Newest Features been developed is available in this Software Version. It works on the Macintosh and PC (including Windows XP and Mac OS X). Computer Diagnosis System, Electronic Claim function with New HCFA form including NPI fields are major new features. Among acupuncture software companies, we are the only company providing 1 year free telephone technical support.
For Chinese Acupuncturists, we put Chinese database including acupoints, clinical application and Herbal Formulas.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows only. Windows 2000(Service Pack 4), Windows XP (32-bit only), Windows Vista (32-bit only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
- Pentium III 500MHz or higher (800MHz or over recommended)
- 256MB of RAM (512MB or more recommended)
- Hard disk drive with 250MB of free space
- SVGA(1024 x 768) or higher resolution video adapter and display
QChart 5.0 is User Friendly, Easy to Learn, Understand and Navigate. We receive Great Feedback from our old Practitioners Customers and New (just graduates) from Acupuncture OMS Schools and Chiropractors.
Payments not Refundable for any CD's