Skull Model On Cervical Spine 4 Part
This flexibly mounted version on a stand with a cervical spine. Also represented are the hindbrain, spinal cord, cervical nerves, vertebral arteries, basilar artery and rear cerebral arteries. On stand.
Popular in medical schools, students educational programs for easy understand anatomy, pathology and diseases and physiology of head area. Used in doctors offices for patience presentations. Used for legal presentations. Stand IncludedSkull Feature
- High-quality original casts
- Hand-made of hard unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can de disassembled into Skull Cap, Base of Skull and Mandible
- Size --------- 20x13,5x15,5 cm
Mounted on a base