Super Skeleton Model & Joints & Ligaments
Supper Skeleton Life-Size, highly detailed and color hand painted. This deluxe Skeleton Model is used in Medical Schools educational programs by teachers and students for easy undersanding and learning Human Skeleton structure, function of Joints Ligaments and pathologies. Also used in doctors offices and legal presentations. Excellent price-performance ratio. The right side has the Ligaments of the Shoulder, Elbow, Hip and Knee reproduced in a lifelike manner.
The left side of the skeleton has a full indication of muscle origins and insertions painted, also provided with numerical notation of the major bones, bone parts, fissures and foramen.
- Joint ligaments, a flexible spine with nerve endings and full indication of muscle origins and insertions painted on one-half of the body.
- Flexible Spine to hold bending positions.
- The skull dissects into 3 pieces with a removable calvarium and lower jaw, with excellent detail and reproduction of the teeth.
- The mounting of the axial skeleton allows natural movement of the skull on the 1st and 2nd cervical vertebrae.
- The flexible spine includes all spinal nerves and the vertebral artery.
- A special mounting of the rib cage prevents sagging.
- The skull, left arm and leg are fully detachable.
- Muscle insertions in red and blue colors are painted on the left side of the skeleton.
- The iliocostal and longissimus muscles are painted differently for clearer understanding.
- The right side has the Ligaments of the Shoulder, Elbow, Hip and Knee reproduced in a lifelike manner.
- The left side of the skeleton is provided with numerical notation of the major bones, bone parts, fissures and foramen.
- The skeleton is mounted on a mobile stand with a zippered dust cover, skeletal system chart and a complete key.
- First-class natural cast "Made in Germany"
- Manual final assembly
- Made of durable, unbreakable plastic
- Almost realistic weight of the approx. 200 bones
- 3-part mounted skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Limbs are quick and easy to remove
- Stand and dust cover included
- Over 600 hand-numbered and identified details
- Hand-painted muscle origins and insertions
- Flexible vertebral column
- Emerging spinal nerves and vertebral arteries
- Disc prolapse between L3 and L4