Wound Care Set 17 Parts
The Nursing Female Manikin used for the development of clinical skills of in-hospital professionals. Nursing Anne is a manikin designed for scenario-based training for the care and management of a wide variety of in-hospital patients. Nursing Anne is an efficient, effective, flexible manikin for clinical training in women’s health, obstetrics, post-partum, wound assessment and care, and general patient assessment and care.
- Educationally effective for in-hospital training targeting key skills for in-hospital care including women’s health, obstetrics, post-partum care, wound assessment and care, and general patient care
- Pre-programmed scenarios provide standardized training while customizable scenarios and real time instructor control allows adaptation to meet individual students needs
- Economical and educationally efficient skills and scenario based trainer
- Durable, rugged and lifelike; made to withstand years of use
- Flexible manikin platform allows multiple accessory modules to be added including trauma, Nuclear Biological Chemical (NBC)
- Module, and bleeding control for use in multiple clinical settings
- Head with anatomical landmarks, trachea and esophagus, along with simulated lungs and stomach allow the practice of many procedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care and suctioning.
- Normal and abnormal heart, breath, and bowel sounds and fetal heart tones for auscultation
- 1400+ rhythm variants for ECG interpretation using standard clinical monitors
- Instructor-controlled blood pressure arm allows for realistic palpation and auscultation. Systolic and diastolic pressures, ausculatory gap, and volume are variable.
- Articulating IV arm allows for practice of IV cannulation, medication administration, and site care and maintenance
- Practice medication dose calculations and administration through intramuscular injections at the deltoid, gluteal, ventrogluteal, and thigh sites.
- Optional: VitalSim enables creating, editing and running scenarios
- Optional: Modules can be added for breast examination, post-surgical mastectomy care, fundus massage skills, and assessment and care of wounds and surgical incisions.
- Includes: Adult Manikin (non-VitalSim capable, or with VitaSim ), Hospital Gown, Airway Lubricant, Assembly Tool Kit and Directions for Use.