Leg Intramuscular Injection Simulator
This high-quality simulation of a right upper Leg realistically displays all of the important anatomical, palpable landmarks such as patella and greater trochanter for very realistic practice of correct intramuscular injections. The built-in fine electronics produce audio-visual feedback of the result, e.g. correct or incorrect injection, bone contact, or false localization. Additional training and control modes optionally provide an immediate or subsequent performance check under training conditions. The included lifelike silicone skin is extremely durable and can be exchanged quickly and easily when necessary. This Buttock Intramuscular Injection Simulator is extremely realistic. Skin and muscle textures, as well as bone shape and position closely resemble a live patient. As a result, perforation of the tissue with a needle duplicates the sensation of administering an actual injection. I.M. injection can be taught realistically without practice on a real patient!
Right Leg Intramuscular Injection Simulator
- Realistic Leg Injection Simulator
- Anatomical palpable landmarks such as: patella and greater trochanter for very realistic practice of correct intramuscular injections
- supplied with a 21G/0.8 injection Cannula and a 5 ml Syringe.
- Integrated fine electronics: correct or incorrect injection, bone contact, or false localization
- graphic feedback
- audiovisual feedback
- two AA batteries
- detailed instruction manual