This model provides realistic sensation and response. The lifelike vinyl skin actually rolls as you palpate to allow location of the vein. The synthetic rubber tubing for the veins was carefully selected to provide a lifelike simulation of vein size, and feeling of puncture and palpation for practicing venipuncture. The temporal vein of the Pediatric Head is easily accessible for IV infusions. Practice in the jugular vein is equally realistic. The Neck is made of soft, flexible foam to provide a realistic feel of palpation and puncture. Includes a Infant Head with skin and veins, fluid supply bag, two different gauge winged infusion needles, one pint blood, teaching guide, and hard carry case. Fluid supply stand not included. Three-year warranty. Carton size: 19" x 10" x 5".
- Valuable tool for demonstrating and practicing infusions and injections in the temporal and jugular veins of a newborn to twelve-month-old infant.
- Functional Infant Head is realistically modeled to represent a six-month-old infant
- Practicing Infusions and Injections in the Temporal and Jugular Veins of a newborn to twelve-month-old infant
- Includes a Infant Head with skin and Veins
- Fluid supply bag, two different gauge winged infusion needles,
- One pint blood, teaching guide, and hard carry case. Fluid supply stand not included.
- Carton size: 19" x 10" x 5".