Flexible Upper Torso Anatomical Model is a unique, highly articulated and detailed. The right shoulder is is fully articulated. This model was originally design for a special order and become very popular in doctors, physical therapists, chiropractors specializing in sport injuries, medical schools, and student education programs. Used in Universities for medical and scientific research and development. Also excellent for legal presentations.
Muscles and Ligaments of the rotator cuff includes:
- Trapezoid and Conoid Ligaments
- Biceps Brachii
- Subscapularis tendons
- Acromioclavicular Joint
- Teres Major
Subscapularis Muscles Includes:
- Occipital to 7th Thoracic with Spinal Nerve
- Brachial Plexus
- Greater Occipital Nerve
- Brain Stem
- Vertebral artery
- Breast Plate with 1-6 Ribs Left and right
- Coracoid Process
- Glenoid Cavity of Scapula and Humerus(cut)
Cervical muscles include:
- Anterior Medius and Posterior Scalene
- Longus Capitis
- longus Colli
- Suboccipital Triangle
- Interspinales Cervical
- Pectoralis Minor and Major
Weight: 6 lbs.
Size: 15" x 9" x 15"
LIFETIME MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY!