Femoral Access Training Simulator
- An adult lower torso reproduction with realistic anatomical landmarks and infusible venous and arterial systems designed for teaching femoral access procedures.
- Realistic palpable landmarks aid in site location:
- pubic symphysis, inguinal ligament, and anterior superior iliac spine.
- Arterial pulse may be simulated manually.
- Blood concentrate may be infused for realistic flashback upon cannulation of the venous or arterial system. Comes with five syringes, three IV bags with hoses and clamps, blood concentrate (one blue and one red), silicone spray, and carry case.
- Five syringes
- Three IV bags with hoses and clamps
- Blood concentrate (one blue and one red)
- Silicone spray
- Carry case.