Pressure Ulcer Foot Simulator
Chronic foot ulcers affect elderly the most, we have designed the Life/form? Elderly Pressure Ulcer Foot for instruction on care and cleaning of pressure ulcers in various stages. Pressure ulcers are more likely to appear over pressure points such as heels, tips of toes, between toes, or anywhere the bones may protrude and rub against socks, shoes, or bed sheets. The Elderly Pressure Ulcer Foot includes a foot and instruction key card. This replica contains all four severity stages:
Ulcer Pressure Foot Include:
- Stage 1 - Located on the bottom of the toe. Surface of the skin is red.
- Stage 2 - Located on the bottom of the foot just under the toe. Surface of the skin is red and deeper into the skin layers.
- Stage 3 - Located on the side of the foot. Surface of the skin is red, looks more like a crater, and reaches the bottom layer of the skin.
- Stage 4 - Located on the heel of the foot. Surface of the skin is red. A great amount of tissue has been damaged, including muscle, bone, joints, and tendons.
- Measures 9-1/2" x 4". Three-year warranty